Anubha Anti-Ageing Medicine
TOXIC HEAVY METAL PROVOCATION TESTING
Blood testing of heavy metals can be inaccurate, as the toxic metal may have moved from the blood
compartment to the tissues as commonly happens with lead within about a month of exposure.
Provocative testing with intravenous chelators (DMPS and EDTA) or oral DMSA allows the assessment
of body burden by the amount of heavy metal excreted.
Assessment of toxic metal status, including mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium, aluminium, uranium,
thallium, thorium, platinum, tin, nickel, silver, copper content and many others, can be achieved, by
challenging the body with specific chelators of these heavy metals. Once establishing the extent to
which the body is being burdened by the content of these heavy metals, specific treatments with the
above chelators and others, can be administered to eliminate these organ damaging poisons.
• Assess your levels of lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, uranium, thallium , aluminium & others
• Heavy metals may suppress immune function
• May increase the risk of cancer
• May be associated with neurological diseases
• May be associated with auto-immune diseases
Go to Glossary of Terms
Go back to Anubha's Programs of Investigation
Go back to Anubha's Home Page